Here is a list of new features in JMP 9:
- Geographic maps in Graph Builder. With boundaries too. See my upcoming video shortly.
- There will be a product called JMP Pro, with extra features, such as Bootstrap Forests and Boosted Trees. Can handle "10s of millions of data points".
- An Excel Add-In that lets you get your Excel data into JMP very easily, as well as use JMPs Profiler.
- Train-Test-Validate for data mining
- Integration with R using the JSL scripting language
- Analysis of Means (ANOM)
- An Add-In feature to create your own, and use other peoples' JMP add-ins
- Export data to SAS
- Accelerated Life DOE
- Degradation analysis
- "Revamped" neural network platform
- Some changes to JSL scripting, such as namespaces and scoping
Multidimensional Scaling (MDS) Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
UPDATE: Looks like there is a multidimensional scaling (MDS) add-in for JMP now: